Starting from the summer session of 2019 the following rules will apply:
- All the workshop registration fees must be paid by the first day of the workshop.
- In order to comply with point 1, all on-line payments with credit card or bank transfers need to be done 15 days before the beginning of the workshop.
- The participants who didn’t pay in advance will need to pay in one of the following ways:
• a) in cash at the registration
• b) via a POS device at the elementary school or at the tourist office.
We would like to stress that it will not be possible to pay the registration fee via a POS device
at the Hotel Bad Moos.
Allowed payment methods
There are several methods for payments. Please check single workshops pages for information about the fees:
- Cash (at the registration desk, in Sexten)
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
For any expense a receipt will be issued at the time of payment.
Payment with credit card
You can pay by credit card from Raiffeisen Bank secure area
You will be asked to indicate the workshop title.
You will receive a confirmation email.
Payment with bank transfer
Header: Associazione Turistica Sesto Dolomiti
Associazione Turistica Sesto Dolomiti Via Dolomiti 45 I-39030 Sexten – Sesto Pusteria (BZ)
IBAN: IT 70 Y 08020 58910 000300001929 SWIFT/BIC: RZSBIT21109
IMPORTANT: Please specify the Subject of the bank transfer as follows: Registration fee "Title et date workshop"
Issuing of an invoice/electronic billing must be asked before the payment.
In order to ask for an invoice, the following data are required:
- First and last name
- Tax code, or VAT number, of the invoice header.
You can request an invoice within the worskhop registration form OR at the following link.